Thursday, October 16, 2014

When A Failure Is Technically A Failure?

So on June 23, 2014  I said that I was going to make some drastic life changes and I was committed to being healthier.    Today is Thursday October 16, 2014 and I am only a couple few days down the road to where I want to be.    The reasoning behind this can be discussed at a different now.

For now I am going to share what I am grateful for today:


  • Eating Relatively Clean
  • Obtaining A Pass At A Nearby Fitness Centre
  • Writing This Post
  • Reading An Outstanding Article On www.elitebodyhq.com


Be committed to being better tomorrow that you were today.


Until we read again,

Jaxon

p.s.   To answer the subject question, one is only a failure if they give up completely because we can only start from where we are.   Be Great!

No comments:

Post a Comment