Monday, August 11, 2014

The Hungry Don't Get Fed

The Hungry Don't Get Fed


'Winner Didn't Even Know It Was Pie-Eating Contest" via www.theonion.com
Have you ever heard of the saying "the hungry don't get fed" or the biblical equivalent "to he who hath more will be given"?  Basically this is saying that the person who is desperate for something will more than likely not get the thing they want when the person who is satisfied in an arena will probably get more of what they already have. 

Take today for instance.   I was treated to lunch at around 11:30am and then around 0200pm I was invited to a Hispanic themed catered buffet!    Are you kidding me?   I was already stuffed from my original lunch, how was I going to eat a buffet?!?!?!    Lucky for me I was resourceful so I packed up the second plate and took in home for supper.    Maybe this is what the person who said "There's No Such Thing As A Free Lunch" had in mind when the phrase was coined...

The moral of today's story is to examine your life at your leisure and notice any areas where you are operating from a scarcity standpoint and then correct course only because The Hungry Don't Get Fed


Until we read again,

Jaxon

p.s.   For more information more why The Hungry Don't Get Fed and how you can improve your current lot in life feel free to visit the following website for some fantastically free resources.    

No comments:

Post a Comment