Monday, June 23, 2014

Just Another Magic Monday: Day One 89 To Go

I feel great as I write this.  

Nutritionally I started my day off with a Granola Bar at 8:49am, my second meal was a Chicken Quesidilla with Jalapenos,  Mushrooms and Bell Peppers at 11:46am,   there were some Pringle chips around 5:00pm and the most fascinating I had were "Canoes" or Banana Boats which are a Puerto Rican delicacy made with Ground Beef, Olives and Baked Bananas.    Interesting and different to say the least.


As of this writing there has not been any physical exercise.     Sometime between this post and bed time there will be a basic body weight exercise workout.     When it comes to change taking action is the name of the game.    MOTION CREATES EMOTION.

Until we read again,

Jaxon

p.s.   I realize today was a perfectly imperfect day but excited about the progress.    You are welcome to share any comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment