Sunday, June 29, 2014

The Process Of Elimination : Day Six\Seven 84\83 To Go

The Best "Program" Is The One That Gives You The Desired Result


Had an awesome weekend.    Did some serious liftin' on Friday evening and abs feel sore as I write this.    

Nutritionally I feel better after a week void of alcohol and fried chicken.    Even though there is not any measurable progress my shirts feel looser and I again feel more energetic and focused.    Looking forward to additional benefits as I continue to exclude these two things from my diet. 

For this week I am going to rid my diet of any packaged sweets.    This is a curious choice for me because I do not usually eat sweets.   However, not eating the random sweets will do wonders for my overall health. 

Until we read again, 

Jaxon


No comments:

Post a Comment